et your little cutie ready for school with the cutest fall basics! We're sharing our favorite back to school staples that should be in any little girl's wardrobe. Skip the lines at the store and have her favorite outfits delivered straight to your door!
2. It's all about the LAYERS! We paired our classic Black Everyday Leggings with a ruffle edged tank and candy cardigan! The solid colors are perfect for mixing and matching with all of your RuffleButts favorites.
Shop all of our back to school styles now! Don't forget to share the ruffle love and tag @RuffleButts in your social posts. There is nothing we love more than seeing our customer cuties!
Our Darling Dancewear brings the perfect amount of ruffle flair to her look! Those ruffled tutu's inspired us to share tips from the pros on how to help your little one make her big debut! We interviewed a real life dance mom and she kindly shared her 7 tips for a successful first ballet recital!
1. Label everything. In the chaos of costume changes, hair style swaps, and tiny tots goofing off behind the scenes, there is a large chance your things will go missing. Lessen the chance by clearly labeling all of your items with a name and phone number.
2. You can never have too many tutus. A good quality leotard and tutu are must-haves for your little ballerina. Always have a backup in case of spills, rips, or accidents.
3. Store costumes in garment bags. You can find large garment bags at the dollar store and they are perfect for keeping costumes in tip top shape. Not to mention they help keep glitter from covering every inch of your car!
4. Pack snacks. Avoid that hungry melt down with a mess free snack. Think squeezable apple sauce, dried fruit, or cereal.
5. Snap the perfect photo at dress rehearsal. Chances are good you'll be able to walk right up to the stage and won't have to battle the crowds. This leaves you with the perfect opportunity to snap frame worthy pictures.
6. Bring extra leg wear. Holes happen more than you would expect. Bring one or two extra pairs of tights or leg warmers. Right now you can get a three pack of our favorites for $14.99!
7. Celebrate with flowers. Bring your tiny dancer a special gift to celebrate her big accomplishment!
We would love to hear your dance mom tips! Leave them in the comments below and don't forget to shop our fun dance styles now!
Bright colors, pretty pastels, and a ruffle finish: that's the recipe to the perfect bloomer. This classic staple in any girl's wardrobe can be dressed up or down giving her the perfect look all year long. The elastic waistbands ensure easy changing and comfort all day long for your little princess! Check out a few of our favorite tips on how to style the Original RuffleButts bloomer!
1. Add a Headband: This style is especially popular with newborns and one of our favorite looks. Nothing beats a tiny babe wrapped in ruffles! Add a matching bow or headband and you've got a beautiful look that's photo ready!
2. Swing Tops: Are you a fan of our swing tops? If not, you should be! These open back sleeveless tanks are incredibly soft and are the perfect playtime uniforms when paired with a ruffled diaper cover.
3. T-shirts and Tanks: You can never go wrong with your favorite tee or tank! The possibilities are endless when you pick one of our denim or solid color RuffleButts!
4. Pretty dresses: We often hear about moms on the hunt for something to put under their little one's shorter dress when it's too hot for leggings and tights. Pick a coordinating bloomer, and voila! An outfit perfect for any little princess.
5. Bodysuits: We all have that favorite bodysuit that makes an appearance in our little one's wardrobe rotation more than once a week. Why not dress it up with your favorite frilly bloomer or dress it down with a soft knit version? Our bodysuits feature nickel-free snaps for quick changes and layer perfectly under RuffleButts!
6. Tutus: Add a candy RuffleButt under her colorful tutu and watch as she twirls and spins the day away sharing only her ruffles! This look is picture-perfect for holidays, birthday parties and special events!
Now that you know some of our favorite ways to style, we want to hear yours. Comment below or send in photos of your little one rocking their ruffles! Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more style inspiration.